Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

JOSH NORMAN GOES WWE ON DIVISION, READY FOR ALSHON JEFFERY

in Die Schule 20.06.2017 09:55
von wang1993 | 387 Beiträge

Josh Norman is going Wholesale Jerseys all WWE on the NFC East. Washington's Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping outspoken cornerback is featured in a lengthy Q&A with Bleacher Report and he's, well, outspoken. He starts in the Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale story by saying crazy things like this: "I feel like King Leonidas leading an army into battle, leading troops into defending your territory." He then goes Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping after his nemesis Odell Beckham Jr. hard, calls Dez Bryant "just a guy" and even has some thoughts on new Eagles receiver Alshon Jeffery. Norman praised receivers Julio Jones Wholesale NFL Jerseys China and Antonio Brown, saying there aren't those types of challenging players in the NFC East. He was asked if there was any player he has circled on his schedule. "Alshon [Jeffery] is going to be with us this year," Norman told Bleacher Report. "He's a big guy. He uses his body. And I enjoy going against big guys because they think they can get physical with me. They think that. That's quite the contrary." Norman will NBA Jerseys For Sale get his shot against Jeffery in the opener, when the Eagles travel to Washington on Sept. 10. Comparatively, Jeffery got Wholesale NFL Jerseys off easy. Norman was much less complimentary when speaking about Beckham, with whom he has an infamous history, and Bryant, the Cowboys' top receiver. On Bryant: "That's a guy. Just a guy. Dez Cheap Hockey Jerseys was Dez in 2012, '13, '14. Maybe '14. Now? He's a guy." Norman might have a little point with Bryant, who has failed to go over 800 yards in either of his last two seasons. In 2016, he caught 50 passes for 796 yards and eight touchdowns. From 2012-14, Dez was over 1,200 yards with at least 12 touchdowns in each of the three seasons.

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dffBenjamin8
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 18024 Themen und 27655 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen