Forum bald nur noch unter:
oder direkt Link:


Excavators Occupy an Important Position in the North American construction market

in Der Ort Stegen 19.08.2016 10:51
von sanygroup | 61 Beiträge

There are 26 manufacturers offering more than 400 Hydraulic Excavator in the North American market, as excavators are very important in various construction projects. When we were little, we called excavators"steam shovels", today there are still many children calling them as we did. When we talk about excavators now, we refer to the crawler excavators. In the North American market crawler excavators have better sales than wheeled excavators. In 2013, the sales of hydraulic excavators surpassed 24,000, 38 times higher than that of wheel excavators. Of course the large number of providers of crawler excavators isone reason compared to about 10 onlywheel excavator providers.

In the crawler Heavy Excavator market, Caterpillar, John Deere and Komatsu play a major role, whose market share occupies 70% in the sector, while other manufacturers occupy only the rest 30%. The second largest manufacturers are Kobelco, Volvo, LBX, Doosan, Case and Hyundai, whose sales occupy 3% ~ 5%. Some companies that have less influenceare Terex, Liebherr, JCB, Manitou, Yanmar and Bobcat, and some Chinese brands such as Sany and Liugong are striving to expand theirbusiness in themarket.

Advanced technology, the new Tier 4 engine, and electro-hydraulic technology and hydraulics design are adopted to make the best performance and high efficiency. Energy consumption can be saved by25% ~ 50% with strength of elevation and excavation highly improved.Large companies are considering launching and some have already developed the new model higher tonnage excavators for use in the mine. The situation of the sector is changing. Small Excavators between 6t ~ 12t will becomepopular with market share accounting for 23%, however, 5 or 10 years ago, the figure was between 10% ~ 20%. The main excavators sales are concentrated in the 12t ~ 19t, 20t and 30t ~ 30t ~ 50t, which occupy 75% of the total volume, the sales of Large Excavators and mining excavators only occupy a small share.

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e

0 Mitglieder und 37 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Sep21
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20244 Themen und 30771 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen